Futurewei Technologies, has an excellent career opportunity for an experienced HR Business Partner to support several key clients groups in our Framingham Campus. This position is responsible for providing comprehensive site Human Resources support, with a strong focus on recruiting, program management, management coaching, employee relations, and day to day HR site support requirements.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
· Partner with Hiring Managers to support the hiring demand of the organization and drive campus recruiting activities
· Maintains current knowledge base of legal and regulatory trends with an understanding in Massachusetts employment laws, in order to effectively counsel organization leaders and reduce potential business liabilities.
· Provide coaching, direction and counsel to the site business leadership team, as well as all levels of employees to proactively anticipate, prevent and resolve a wide area of HR issues.
· Partner closely with Management, HR team, Finance and other functional organizations on a variety of business activities including staffing levels and other activities as required.
· Program management in areas including employee performance, annual compensation review, manager and employee development and succession planning.
· Provide individual and group training on a variety of HR tools, policies and procedures, management training and topics as required.
· Counsel employees and managers on performance management issues.
· Contributes to the support and implementation of corporate-wide policies, procedures, systems and initiatives.· Assist employees with day to day HR questions and requirements.
· Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 4+ years of experience as an HR business partner.
· Must be bi-lingual Mandarin/English
· PHR/SPHR designation or advanced degree preferred
· Experience in the high-tech industry, information technology preferred, supporting a technical client base.
· Proven ability to build solid, trusting and credible relationships
· Must have excellent judgment and conflict management skills
· Proven track record of successful experience working across a complex, global organization and with other business partners
· Excellent ability to communicate, both in writing and verbally
· Strong analytical and software skills – must be well versed in MS Office, with strong Excel capabilities, Workday experience a plus
· Strong organization and project management skills, comprehensive tact and discretion
· Ability to travel to support campus recruiting activities
This position is posted on LinkedIn, or you can contact me directly via InMail on my open profile at https://www.linkedin.com/in/julie-amma-731363/