Throughout my 15 years as a Head of Compensations and Benefits Department, I have successfully balanced maintaining productive workplace relationships with fostering a competitive edge. My love for people, critical thinking and decision-making abilities have consistently set me apart from the crowd and enabled my professional growth.
My expertise in the field of employee motivation include:
- Knowledge of various approaches to personnel motivation and resource planning are studied in detail
- Development of personnel strategy, personnel evaluation system, grading system and KPI
- Building skills for automation processes, number of control systems
- Building and maintaining budgets, rolling forecasts, on-going tracking of actual vs. budget analysis
- Analysis of business processes execution, build and track KPIs
- Strong programming skills in computer languages (VBA) and work in programs (SAP, Oracle)
- Creation of analytical systems, reports and the ability to draw conclusions
- Implementation of consultations in solving labor disputes with employees
- Ability to resolve complicated situations
- Team development and training
- High-quality, transparent work with people
- Maintaining a positive attitude and willpower
- Employee assistance, patience and understanding in working with people
- Selection of best solutions for the motivation and development of the companies' business.